About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~ You Raise Me Up ~

Thank you ... to all my family and friends who have been so incredible and have shown so much love and support...  we appreciate all your prayers ~ I believe in the power of prayer!!  Thanks to Craig, who keeps me smiling when I'm struggling to find it within me ~ Thanks to Chad, who has such a great attitude and keeps me calm ~ Thanks to Magan, for being there for him!!  ~ Thanks to all my friends and family, your love, support, and prayers mean the world to us and we love you all so much... Each of you raise me up in your own way ~ Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

trials and challenges bring us closer together.