Spring is in full bloom here in Texas! It is already so green and so beautiful and I'm definitely enjoying my springtime here and feel for all my family/friends in snowy Utah & Chicago!! Craig & I had a great weekend ~ spending time in the yard, going into the city for lunch, just enjoying each other's company ~ we have so much fun together... he truly is my best friend!
We have been married for 6 months and I love him more every single day. He makes me laugh more than I've ever laughed before. He makes me smile with his sweetness, he is so good to me, and so good for me!
Work is ... well, work. It's not my dream or my passion, but it's a paycheck and that's good enough for now. Chad & Magan just returned from Philadelphia, where Chad met her parents for the first time. Everyone loved everyone and I'm so glad they had such a good time ~ they deserved some fun after the past several stressful months. We are busy planning our next trip out to Utah - sometime early fall. We can't wait to see everyone and spend time with family! We miss you all so much!
Enjoy our flowers =)
| Our beautiful tulips |
| Yellow are so pretty! |
| Purple are my fav =) |
| I LOVE TULIPS |
| A single red rose |
| This has 15 roses! |
| A perfect pink rose |
| Pretty from a distance too |
| Our backyard is green! |

No comments:
Post a Comment