I can't believe how quickly this year is passing by! It seems it was just Christmas time and here we are, welcoming summer into our lives!
We have been busy making improvements to the yard ~ it seems we are buying new plants and flowers on a weekly basis. Craig enjoys working in the yard, and I enjoy the yard looking beautiful, so we are a good match!! =) We get so many compliments from neighbors and visitors ~ and it's so nice to have a yard of my own! We spend a lot of time outside ~ eating on the patio, just hanging out and enjoying the good weather while we can.
| One of our new Rose bushes ~ pretty salmon color! |
| Blue Roses?? They look lavender to me! |
| We added a few light green Coleus plants... |
| And some red Coleus plants out front... |
| Hibiscus plants ~ they don't have these in Utah! |
We will be slowing down on the outside improvements so we can begin focusing on the inside improvements. We need to redo the kitchen from top to bottom. That will be quite the job and it may take us a little longer than I'd like... but, good things come to those who wait.... hmmm... I just want to get it done!
Chad & Magan sent me some BEAUTIFUL roses for Mother's Day ~ It was a nice, beautiful, sunny day in Houston and the day could have only been better if I was able to spend it with my Mama, my sweet son & my beautiful grandkids =)
We miss everyone and are busy planning our trip home this fall... we can't wait to see everyone!! ~xoxo

1 comment:
just catching up with your blog-beautiful flowers. I love spring too but there's another hot summer coming-that's the time to go tripping for us.
Post a Comment