Ok, so I've been a little lax at this blogging thing lately. Summer just gets so busy, and I'm on the computer so much at work, the last thing I want to do when I get home is get back on the computer! Craig is still working out of town (over a year now!) and we only see each other on the weekends... it really sucks =( Then, we try to cram everything into Saturday, since he leaves again on Sunday afternoon.
It is sooooo hot and humid here!!!! I don't know how Craig spends all day in this weather ~ I don't do so well. I try not to complain, but man oh man, it's sticky and hot and just uncomfortable. I'm spending most of the summer indoors! I guess the positive side is that my nails and hair are growing fast!! =)
Chad is doing really well ~ all his numbers and checkups are looking good and he's getting back to being "Chad" more and more every day. I'm so thankful for advancements in medicine, for good doctors, for family and friends love, prayers, and support, and for God's grace.
This has been a crazy year for us ~ lots of fun and wonderful things happened, and I also experienced some of the toughest challenges of my life. I hope that we all come out with lessons learned, and that we never take anything or anyone for granted. Life is meant to be celebrated, not just endured!
We are excited to see family and friends in September ~ we are blessed with absolutely amazing and wonderful family and friends and we love and appreciate you all.
| Craig does such a great job with our yard! |
| Some Hibiscus flowers in the backyard |
| Crepe Myrtle Trees ~ we're adding a few to our yard |
| One weeks growth!!!! Unbelievable! |

No comments:
Post a Comment