About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Saturday, August 20, 2011

~ August Already!!! ~

I can't believe we're already in August!  I remember as a child, my mom & dad would talk about how fast time flew by ... and I always thought they were a little nuts =)  The older I get, the faster time seems to go.  I haven't figured out why... maybe it's because we see how much we haven't accomplished yet and time is getting short... or we see our own mortality as we age... I'm not sure why, but it's definitely flying by!

At work today, I was talking about Chad being back in school and the person I was talking to asked how old he was.  When I said 31, the look at their face was the best gift =))  they said they thought I was about 35...  lol.  I love days like that!  

I'm trying to grow my hair out a little longer, and the Texas weather seems to be good for my hair and nails.... it's growing fast.  Now that it's a little longer, I wonder if I should cut it!  LOL.... I've decided a woman is never satisfied with her hair or her body!!!  


I am so excited to get to Utah & Las Vegas and see everyone!  I miss my family so much and even though I've been gone more than 10 years now, I look forward to the annual visits and only wish I could spend more time with all of you.  And now I'm doubly blessed to have extended family in the same area!  We can't wait to see all of you!

I feel so very blessed in life.  I have an amazing husband, who I love and adore!  I have an incredible son, who makes me so proud of the man he has become... his beautiful girlfriend Magan, who loves Chad and makes him smile... my very warm and loving family, in-laws, grandkids (I love being a grandma and can't wait to live closer so we can spend more time with them!!).  Life is GREAT!!!

No comments: