I love the beginning of a new year. It brings promise of good things to come, dedication to goals, and a time to reflect on your blessings. I start 2013 with a new job ~ When I was hired on last May, it was to fill a temporary spot as an Administrative Assistant with the President's Office of our local Community College. I have now officially been hired on as the Executive Assistant to the President. I'm excited to take on additional responsibility and look forward to moving into my new office next week.
Christmas is always fun and we were both spoiled a little bit this year =) It was fun shopping for the grandkids this year and only wish we'd have been home to celebrate with all our loved ones. It's been over a year since we were home and I am definitely having withdrawal issues! We hope we can work in a trip home soon!!!!!
Chad & Magan are busy planning their August wedding! We are all so excited to celebrate with them and look forward to our trip to Philadelphia later this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment