About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Monday, January 10, 2011

~ A New Job ~

Okay, so it's not my dream job... but it's a job and I really need one right now. The pay is way below my usual, the hours suck, and the commute is awful, but on the flip side, I really think I'll like my manager and the job should be kind of fun. I'll be working for Remington College ~ which is a private college ~ as an Assistant Admissions Director.  

I'll continue to look for something more in line with my experience, with a better salary, a better schedule, and preferably closer to home ~ so keep your fingers crossed. In the meantime, I start on Wednesday at the college and I'm ready to dress up, put on some heels, and get to work!

It's a good way to start out the year =)

2 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

good for you. I think you'll enjoy your work. Pay isn't the only consideration for a job but what you do and if it fits you...have fun!

Jodi Gallagher said...

That's awesome Leslie! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find something better but in the mean time I hope you have fun and enjoy where you're at! Love you!