About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~ Fires burning all over Texas ~

Well, I've been worried about Hurricanes this summer/fall season and it appears that I should have been praying for rain after all.  Wildfires are burning all over Texas, from Houston to Dallas and beyond.  The high heat of summer, combined with almost no rain, has made it a very dangerous season for fires... and yet I still see people throwing cigarettes out of their car!   More than 500 homes gone, lives lost.  

Please ~ pray for rain in Texas.

Near Austin TX

TX State Park
I would NOT be driving into that!!

Current fires burning...

Unbelievable!

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

it's been a strange weather year...