About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~ Utah ~

It looks like Chad & Magan may be able to meet us in Utah for the family get together ~ I'm soooo excited =)  The time will fly by and we're trying to work in everyone, but it's gonna be tough!  With both our families there, we have a lot of people to see.  Please be patient and know we're thinking about you, even if we're unable to get to you.... we'll be back ~ that we can promise!  

We'll also be celebrating our first anniversary while we're in Utah ~ I can't believe it's been a year already!  It's been an absolutely amazing year with Craig ~ a very difficult year with Chad ~ and it will be nice to celebrate both our anniversary and Chad's good health with family and loved ones ...  I feel so very blessed =))

1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

time flies when you're having fun...