About Me

My photo
In September 2010, I married my best friend and LOVE of my LIFE, my junior high sweetheart, CRAIG R. GALLAGHER. I am the mother of an incredibly amazing son, CHAD (and his awesome girl, MAGAN, our future daughter-in-law) who I love so much and I am so proud of!! By marrying Craig, my family just got much bigger ~ between the two of us, we have 5 boys (CHAD, KOVI, CASEY, CORY, KYLE) and 1 girl (LEXI) and 13 beautiful grandchildren!!! Add in a wonderful & talented daughter-in-law, JODI, and all my new in-laws, not to mention my own incredible family, and it's easy to see, I am very, very blessed! =) Oh....... and on a side note, now that I'm living in Texas, I'm having to lose some of my city girl ways ~ just ask Craig how that's goin' =))

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~ The Stockings Were Hung By the Chimney with Care ~

Not really... we don't have a chimney... at least not inside the house!  But we did get the tree up finally... along with a few decorations.  We were going for a 60's kind of tree... reminiscent of the Christmas trees we had when we were growing up.  I play Christmas music whenever I can get away with it ~ and the mood is set!  I love Christmas time!!

A December Sunrise

The bare tree

Lots of color...

Our 60's inspired tree

Oops.. missed a spot!


A few decorations

Christmas Tree & Green Lawn... hmmm

Our Nativity

Our finished tree =)

No comments: